close

什麼!你不會煮咖啡?

(按cc可看英文字幕,按Translate Captions可翻譯字幕)

對話內容:

Old:Hi there, I have never seen you in our software development team before. Are you new here?

資深者:嗨,你好,我從未在軟體開發團隊見過你。你是新來的嗎?

New:Yes, this is my first day. Nice to meet you.

新人:是的,這是我上班的第一天,很高興能認識你。

Old:Do you know what is the first thing a software engineer should do in office every day?

資深者:你知道軟體工程師每天到辦公室之後,該做的第一件事是什麼嗎?

New:No, what is that?

新人:不知道,是什麼?

Old:Pour a cup of black coffee and hide in your cubicle immediately.

資深者:倒一杯黑咖啡之後,馬上躲進你的角落裡工作。

New:What if there is no coffee left, will any one brew for me?

新人:萬一沒咖啡怎麼辦?有人會為我煮嗎?

Old:What! You don't know how to brew coffee? I thought that was in the job qualifications list.

資深者:什麼,你不知道如何煮咖啡?我以為那是做這份工作的基本需求呢。

New:Yes, actually, when they interviewed me, they did ask me how to use the coffee maker.

新人:是的,事實上,當他們面試我的時候,他們的確考我如何使用煮咖啡器。

Old:And how did you pass the test and end up being here?

資深者:那你是如何通過考驗而被錄用的?

New:I said I just waited until the person who knows come, like what I am doing right now.

新人:我說,我就站著等會煮的人來做,就像現在一樣。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 天上人間 的頭像
    天上人間

    已將世界等微塵 空裡浮花夢裡身

    天上人間 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()